Thank you for your support!


POLITICAL DONATIONS, TAX CREDITS & RECEIPT INFORMATION Official Tax Receipts will be issued by the Chief Financial Officer for the Richard Gotfried Campaign 2019. The United Conservative Party does not accept payment from or issue tax receipts to: towns, villages, municipalities, school districts, corporations, trade unions or employee organizations. Expensing this contribution through a prohibited organization is a violation of the Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act. The maximum amount any individual can contribute to any candidate, party, constituency association, nomination or leadership contestant or any combination thereof in a calendar year is $4000. Contributors must be ordinarily resident in Alberta. Contributions may qualify for a tax credit on your provincial income tax return. For more information or restrictions visit: *Tax receipts can only be issued in the name of the contributor. The contributor is defined as the PERSONAL credit card holder or the signatory on the cheque drawn from a PERSONAL account. Please note that contributions from corporations, labour unions or associations, and unincorporated associations are prohibited.